Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who Wants CANDY???

Yes, it is finally time for my illusive blog candy. I have been planning on this since before we received our orders, but things kept getting in the way! I have had a lot to celebrate and I wanted to celebrate it with YOU, my blog readers and friends, by giving you the opportunity to win some goodies from me. Some of the reasons for celebration include our long awaited orders to Italy, our MOVE to Italy, Christmas, New Year's, My Birthday, My 1 year Blogaversary, and now Valentines Day and Our 8 year Wedding Anniversary! So here is the candy: Here is a list of the things included in the candy:
a pack of 3 ribbon spools from K & Company
a Martha Stewart Crafts paper bead kit
a Marthe Stewart Crafts charm bracelet kit
2 packs of oval page pebbles by Making Memories
a pack of black Pop Dots
Basic Grey Metal Art embellishments
a pack of 20 Studio K Round Word Brads
A STAMP SET By Melanie Muenchinger!!! ("hip hop accessories" from GKD; I have this set and LOVE it!)
And not pictured: a pack of SU! 6x6 paper and a black ink spot

So what do you think? You want to win this? All you have to do is leave a comment here on this blog post. That's all! AND, if you want 2 chances to win, mention my blog candy on your blog with a link to this post. I will randomly choose a winner on the 16th (because it's our 8th anniversary that day) and post the winner here on the blog. I hope you all try to win, and send some friends over here as well. Since the move, my visitor counter has SLOWED down and hopefully this will help pick it back up! LOL!
On another subject, I went to my first ACES meeting last night. The ACES are the Aviano Community Enlisted Spouses group. It was fun meeting new people and we even Stamped! Yes, we made cards for Valentines day. It was right up my alley. :) Here are the cards we made:
This first one will go to one of my boys, and this second one will go to my Brother:

This "Love Bird" card was actually supposed to use a different stamp set, but since the DP says "love bird" I needed to go back to the owl table and us the winking owl. It was just too cute not to ink up.

And we also made a little tag to go on a treat bag full of M&M's. It was quite difficult to photo this tag, hence the reason it is in my dry, wrinkled hand! lol!

AND, as if that weren't enough... they gave out prizes and I got one! I happened to have the biggest heart tattoo so I won this prize:

I plan on using these goodies to make my hubby an anniversary card. And finally, I'll leave you with this picture of my view from my kitchen window.

Aren't the mountains gorgeous? God sure knew what He was doing when He designed our beautiful world.
Well, that's it for this post. I hope to hear from you all (even you who come by but never comment) when you enter for the blog candy.
Until next post, be blessed!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, grat blog candy! Enter me in the drawing. I just Love that view from your kitchen window, awesome!!

loveanjel4! said...

Hi Friend,
I of course love the cards you made, and the view you have from your kitchen is just gorgeous. How are you liking Italy? and your new place?

Pamela said...

I am glad that you arrived safely. It sounds like all is going great.

Thanks for a chance to win some blog candy. You have a lot of reasons to celebrate and thanks for sharing with us.

pscole3467 at gmail dot com

KeeponScrappin said...

Hiya Angie! CoNgRaTs on all your celebrations. I'm so happy for you. Super cute cards you made. Loving the birds. Wow! Italy is beautiful. Can't wait til you post more pics from there.

Shannon Wallace said...

Ummm, like totally I'd love some blog candy!! LOL

Yes, God sure knew what he was doing when he created the earth; it all blends together well and gives us something beautiful to be amazed by. That is a gorgeous view from your kitchen window!!! What a wonderful way to start each morning with coffee and Bible in hand. :o)

Lovely V-day cards friend! Hope all is well for you in Italy. Love and blessings!!

jules said...

Of course you would have the biggest heart tattoo. LoL...how many hearts do you have on you? Like 3, right? I love the cards...I've been going through an owl phase for a while now. So much so that I'm thinking of getting an owl on my shoulder blade. Whacha think? now that's 3 more tattoos I need to get;p great work! Wish i could be stamping with you.

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome & happy 8th anniversary!

Yes, I agree the mountains are beautiful!

I wish I had a blog to post your candy, but not yet. I'll fwd my email feed to spread the word for ya!

Hugs,
Gina