Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Candy Ends at Midnight!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that you have until Midnight, my time to enter my candy! Scroll down to enter but first, check out this bright Ian card that I made: I don't usually do the birght colors; they intimidate me, but they worked out so well on this card! I used TGF's FFF challenge with was a sketch. I colored Ian with my Copic markers and highlighted his board with my white gel pen. The ribbon was too short, but I made it work ;) and the sentiment (from TGF's Hello Go Rounds Set) was framed by punching a scallop circle, then turning it and punching it again. I can explain more if you all need me too.
I need to get ready for my busy day at work so I'll talk to you all tomorrow!
Until tomorrow, I hope you are blessed.

7 comments:

RiNNE said...

What a great take on the challenge! So great that you went with the bright colors because it turned out cool! I especially liked the white gel pen effect! Have a wonderful day at work!

~*Joni said...

Oooh Angie this is adorable! I love bright bright bright, and surfer Ian is perfect with it! Wonderful job, and hey - you won yesterday's image from my Inktegrity line. ;) I don't think I have your email addy so send it my way and I will pass it along!

Carrie said...

This is amazing Angie! I too am intimidated by bright colors but you knocked it out of the park here.

Michele said...

Another great card Angie! Love the bright colors...they all go together so nicely!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hi Angie! Really love the bright colors on this card...so cute!! TFS

~Terry

Joy said...

such a cute card! you did a wonderful job on coloring this Ian! Love that scallop punch too! that one is neat! the bright colors seems to go well with him! TFS and have a great day!

JenRaff said...

Very cute!