Sunday, May 22, 2011
Break Time
Hey there friends. So, I've been absent from the blog for awhile. Honestly I'm debating on whether or not I want to keep this up. It's not that I don't have time, it's that I'm not making the time and I really don't have the motivation to make it. I am still crafting and creating, but in different forms. I'm learning to sew, organizing my home, purging and packing... And just trying to keep my head above water with all my responsibilities. Add the blog to my list, and it just adds to my feelings of being overwhelmed. I didn't come on here to complain, but I just want to let you all know that I am still around. I'm just going to be MIA until further notice. I hope to get back to a place where I feel like life is in order before I can commit to blogging consistently again. I hope you all understand. Until that time comes, I'm still on Facebook! LOL!
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment