Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I MADE SOMETHING!!!

Hey there Friends! Are any of you still around???  So I haven't been in the mood to craft with my paper products lately AT ALL. But, I have been learning how to sew! I'll have to share some of my creations on another post, but this post is all about The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge! I love The Burtonesque Dolls Blog and even though I haven't been paper crafting, I've still been checking out the blog. They have a challenge going on right now that you can check out HERE. And this is my entry for the challenge:
This is an digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. Can you recognize the character? Bugaboo calls him "Spoiled One"! LOL. Well, poor spoiled Draco used the Floo Network and instead of staying in the world of Wizards, landed in the Wonderful World of Wonka! Yup, Draco is in Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! I hope you like my card, because I'm quite satisfied with it. After all, I was able to achieve a ruffled ribbon on a card after not creating something for MONTHS. Alrighty then, I'm off for the night. Maybe I'll be posting up something soon... oh yeah, I do have an updated picture of our paper chain...
Until next post, Be blessed!

2 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

Love your card! Love MY card I got in the mail the other day SOOO much that I am going to frame it and hang it up in my bathroom. :o)

Rosa Witten said...

Great card too cute! Thanks for playing along with The Dolls!