Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's try this again!

I'm going to try to upload a couple pics that aren't in my SCS gallery. Maybe it will work. *waiting, waiting, waiting* *still waiting...will it work???* I'm thinking it isn't going to work, so I'll upload them to my SCS gallery again. NOPE! Didn't work. These few cards are with monkeys on them too! They are some of my favorites. And the other one has a cute little birthday Chick. I learned how to make the matchbox card from Dawn's Stampin Thoughts Blog. If you haven't blurfed to her blog yet, you gotta check it out! She posts tutorials on how to make the neatest cards. I love it!
In other news...
I found out that another of my friends is getting stationed in Germany! That's 2 VIL's getting stationed just a train ride away from where we'll be stationed! (Very Important Lady-in case you were wondering, I just made it up!) In case you don't know, my DH is in the Air Force and is serving his 1 year crappy torture tour, OH! I mean hardship tour!, In Korea right now. In December we will be PCSing to Italy! I'm excited, can you tell? Italy is "our" place. The place DH and I have been dreaming and hoping for ever since we signed our lives away, I MEAN joined!, the Air Force. And now 2 of my bestest peeps will be on the European side of the world with me! So cool! Ok, gotta go upload those cards now. My Mom just called and gave me a time limit to be on my computer! She is forcing me to go outside and walk today! I'm glad though, some days I really need the kick in the pants to get to my exercises.

2 comments:

jules said...

I went over to look at your cards, very cute! I have the little monkey set too and finally used it for a birthday card for my nephew.
I'm excited about moving to Europe. Oz wants me to move us over while he's in Korea, but I told Him I need the year to visit with family and just prepare myself for such a big move:o) It's going to be great though! TTYL!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Just an FYI for ya! I wanted to THANK YOU for the typing link that was on your blog...my 10 year old James is just learning and it was a fun little thing for him to do this weekend. On another note, VERY CUTE Projects! I love visiting all the people that have left comments! Have a wonderful day! Adorable BABY!