Thursday, March 20, 2008

Something a little different.

I was blurfing this am, and ran across this. It looked like fun so I thought I'd give it a try and share it here on my blog. If you're reading this, you should give it a try too!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of thefollowing...
*They have to be real places, names, things... nothing made up!
*Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had if they have same 1st initial.
*You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Angelina (Angie)
FOUR LETTER WORD: Able
VEHICLE - Accord
TV SHOW - Access Hollywood
CITY - Aiea
BOY NAME- Andrew
GIRL NAME - Abigail
OCCUPATION - Accountant
SOMETHING YOU WEAR - Abercrombie and Fitch
FOOD - Angel food cake
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM - Apricot facial scrub (seriously, I use it)
REASON FOR BEING LATE - Asking for directions
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT - AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

That was harder than I thought! LOL! Ok, enough procrastination. I gotta go finish some projects and exercise.

6 comments:

Linsey R said...

lol, that was fun! Maybe I'll give it a try sometime too, hehe! Thanks for your comments today (I don't know what that *Nada* was on my comments. That is the first time someone wierd left a comment and I can't track the person.) Hopefull they will just go away. You're sweet, though! have a great evening!

Little C's Creations said...

great answers girl!! thanks for sharing these....

hugs,
Jen

vtpuggirl said...

Fun! I'm going to try it!

Mary Duffek said...

Angie,
Totally understand about the children.....Thanks for wanting to play and I can't wait to see your card!
I have been buzzn' through your Blog and lovey your cards!

Have a wonderful Easter!

Mary
Moe Joe Designs

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome answers! I give you a lot of credit for finding the time to answer them. I usually can't do that.

Kristel said...

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Kristel
FOUR LETTER WORD: keep
VEHICLE - Kia
TV SHOW - Kyle XY
CITY - Kansas
BOY NAME- Kieffer
GIRL NAME - Kate
OCCUPATION - karate instructor
SOMETHING YOU WEAR - knickers or khaki
FOOD - kabob
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM - keyhole or knob
REASON FOR BEING LATE - knocked out
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT - KABOOM!