Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just another manic monday...

Oh oh, I wish is were Sunday, whoa oh, cuz that's my fun day...
LOL! Anyways... It's been a busy busy day. I got ALL but 2 of my PCS forms completed and signed! Tomorrow those two papers should be signed, and then I can schedule an appointment to turn them in. We are just that much closer to Italy! WooHoo!!!
Last week I decided that since there are at least 2 other kids in Ashton's class with the exact same backpack, he needed a tag for his bag. I knew I wanted to use the new tee stamp set by none other than Melanie Muenchinger (of course!). So, I made up these two little tags. I cut the arms short on the baseball type tee, and embossed a lightning bolt on both tees. Andrew said that his looks a little girly, but no one at school said anything to him about it, so we're cool! I covered the tags with some business card laminate that my mom had laying around the house and added a ring through a punched hole, and waalaa! Ashton likes his a lot; Andrew really doesn't care (but he hasn't taken it off either...).
And here is another little creature that has been frequenting our backyard lately: It's some type of fowl; a chicken perhaps? I honestly don't know, but there is a family of them! A mom, dad, and FIVE youngsters. The mom and dad are a bit redder than the younger ones, so we can tell the adults from the kids. Quite interesting, huh? Well, thanks so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it! Until next post, be blessed!


2 comments:

Kristel said...

Oh that fowl is cute! Take some pics of the babies, I would love to see them! I wonder where they came from. Maybe it's God's way of telling you not to eat chicken...LOL Ok so probably not, but they are cute. =)

loveanjel4! said...

OH my I totally love the tags, that is a wonderful idea, I just might do that for Cameron and Jacki. Don't you just love all the wonderful creatures that have blessed you with their presence? How neat.. Cameron and Jacki would love it too!