Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not much that I can post...

Some of the bigger projects that I've been working on are in the postal system right now on thier way to their new homes... So I can't post pictures of them! So here is a picture of one of the tee's that I made the other day! LOL! I know, I need to be a fashion designer, haha! And YES, I am a star! Kidding! I've had a lot of fun messing around with all the different ways to decorate the tees from the Little Tees stamp set. In a couple days I'll be able to post some of the things I've made with them. I did find the most adorable little favor bottles in the wedding section of Party City. I knew they would be perfect for a little project using my rubons. I completely forgot that I had some rubons from DCWV's Rock Star line, so I made this little "potion bottle." Andrew wants this bottle (of course) so he messed with it, frayed the ribbon and made the cork fall in it. Oh well, I guess it's not so "cute" anymore and it's scarier.
I also got some happy mail the other day! I love getting mail, especially when it's a just-because card. A while back I made a set of cards for a friend of mine and she sent me one. Thanks so much Melanie!
On another note, I got an email today that my Stampin' Up! Demonstrators kit was mailed out! WooHoo! I should be getting it by Monday and I am so excited about this new adventure! I can't wait to get all my new goodies and set up my first workshop/show. I already have a date set for September 20th (anybody wanna come play?) so now I just need to decide what projects to do! Well, thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Also, I guess I'm quite the influencer (is that even a word?) because another one of my friends has started a blog! Krystal has some funny stories to tell on her blog of her mommy-adventures with her little man. You've got to hop over there to check them out! Just click HERE and you'll go right over.
I'll leave you with a picture of some pretty Birds of Paradise flowers to gaze at. Until next post, be blessed!

4 comments:

Kristel said...

hehehe nice rack!!!! lol

loveanjel4! said...

errr umm nice shirt. LOL! No really it really is cute, I am looking forward to seeing all your bigger projects once the owner receieves them, hopefully you took pictures before you sent them out?

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that I am really lame, I have received your RAK in the mail today... I am lame because I completely forgot this month... SO... I will be completing your RAK this weekend and sending it out on monday. Again, I am sOOOOOOOO sorry! :(

PS I love those little T Shirts :D

Carolyn King said...

I love your tee and that jar is so much fun. My son would love it..i love the cork in it! lol!
Great job!