A little while back I was part of a secret swap. (I didn't post about this already, did I?) I sent this little gift set to Linsey Rickett. Since I downloaded all my pictures off my computer, I borrowed this one from Linsey (hope that's ok!).
I covered a mini composition book, made a bookmark, a magnetic post-it note, and a double pocket card. I used the little animales from Hip Hop Accessories and DP from DCWV's Nana's Nursery. See the plaque on the cover of the book? It's a plastic tag from Gina K. designs with Making Memories heart brads through the corners. Also, the ribbon is Stampin' Up.
I covered a mini composition book, made a bookmark, a magnetic post-it note, and a double pocket card. I used the little animales from Hip Hop Accessories and DP from DCWV's Nana's Nursery. See the plaque on the cover of the book? It's a plastic tag from Gina K. designs with Making Memories heart brads through the corners. Also, the ribbon is Stampin' Up.So... It's been a little crazy here at home. School has started up again and this is Ashton's first year! He's in Kindergarten, and even though he went to preschool last year, this year he's going to "brother's school" and it's full-day! Yea! He had an "orientation" day last week (they evaluate the kids and then place then is class groups), and this week he's been going more often. Next week he will go every day, just like his big brother. He loves school (thank you, God) but hates getting up in the mornings and getting ready. He's a typical 4 year old who doesn't want to do what he's told, he just wants to do what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. So, getting up and dressed and all that is not something he enjoys. Oh well, we're working on it. Here's a pic of the boys on Ashton's first official day of school with his teacher in his class (besides the orientation day):
Ashton was ready to go! LOL! This was Andrew's second week of school so he wasn't all that excited anymore...
He has a guy teacher for the first time this year and he likes his class. He says his teacher is cool cuz he's not strict! LOL! AND, the girl that Andrew has a crush on is in his class again this year. So far it's all been good. Also, it's been busy around here because we have a new member of the family!
This adorable little guy is Einstein! He's a mini schnauzer, and the best little playmate ever! Angel baby adores him and loves to grab him. He doesn't seem to mind too much. I am trying to house train him... Yeah, that's a little bit of a task. It's going ok, but it could be going better if you know what I mean. Well, that's about it for today. Tomorrow I'm gonna post a pic of the card I made for my Grandpa for his birthday! Grandma, if you read this, don't let im see it until it comes in the mail! heehee!
Until next post, be blessed!
2 comments:
LOL Ashton looks thrilled to go to school! I was like that when I went to kindergarten, couldn't wait to go to "sister's school"! lol Now, I'm like whatever about school. hahaha Oh btw I just got my grade for my summer school class-A!!!!!!!!!! Boy I'm so excited! Anyway talk to you soon! Oh I got the cd pic in the mail-thank you! And of course, I hate the pics of me, how typical.
oh yeah, your new addition to the family is adorable!!! i really want to get a dog. =) but i need a house first!
Post a Comment