Happy Monday Everyone! Can you believe it is the last week of the month already? It's going to be March before we know it. I'm glad that spring is just around the corner though. There is a lot more "green" in the fields and the plants are starting to flower. I can't wait to see this place in full bloom! I'll be sure to take some pictures and post them here on the blog.
Well, last night I spent some time in my stamp room! I love my little stamp room. It still isn't finished, needs a couple more shelves, organization, and a bigscreen tv box removed, but my desk is all set up and I can craft there, so that's what counts.
I don't know if you all have noticed from some recent blog posts, but... I have fallen in love with a new stamp company and the line of stamps that they sell there. I've mentioned them before, but I've never gushed about how much I love the images! The company is called The Greeting Farm (TGF), and one of their STAR images is named Anya (she has her own fan club, check it out at the
Club Anya blog). You have to pop over to the website and check out all they have to offer. There are also some other images such as a Unicorn, hedgehogs, farm animals, Ian, and lots more. AND, she also sells digi images from The House of Mental. I love the sumo wrestlers! Ok, so go check out the site
HERE but come back and look at my cards too! This first card was inspired by a sketch challenge that TGF's owner, Marie, issued us:

This is one of the digital Anya/Ian images you can purchase. I think it's called 50's sweethearts, and since my rubber stamps still haven't made it to me all the way over here on another continent (don't even get me started on how incredibly SLOW things in Italy are!) I've been using this image a lot lately. This is the FIRST card I made, from start to finish, in my stamping room. I used SEI patterned paper, SU! solid papers, PL cardstock from GKD, and the ribbon is from Walmart. The "for you" sentiment is from my SU! Fresh Cuts stamp set and the long, scalloped rectangle was part of the blog candy I got from Diana Gibbs. I love how this card turned out, and it's on display in my stamp room! (It just happens to match the color scheme I'm going for in the room, heehee). Next up is a card a made about a week ago with an image I colored a LONG time ago. This is the adorable little unicorn (and butterfly friend) that is another digital image from TGF.:

This guy is colored with my copic markers. I used some new Prima flowers in the corner of the card, and the sentiment is from SU!'s old Hostess Set, Best Yet. My mojo was missing the day I made this card, so I'm not entirely happy with it, but I knew I needed to put this image on a card and working through my "stamping block" is the only way I know to get my mojo back!
I hope you all enjoyed today's blog post; leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by, ok?
Until next post, be blessed!
6 comments:
I LOVE THE UNICORN CARD WAY TOO CUTE! Come check out my blog I have updated it.
Well I hope you get your stamps really soon! Waiting is a tough thing, huh? The my little pny image (that's what it looks like anyway) is beautifully colored!! I will have to pop over and check out the digi images!
I love unicorns! Ilove your copic markers...I love everything LoL!!! Remind me where you got the markers. Hope you get your stamps soon. I love the stuff you come up with. Love, love, love.
I finally figured out why I couldn't comment. My e-mail that I get is different from this page. I had to click on a link to get here...duh. Love the unicorn, he's so pretty! Isn't funny the one that we don't like, everyone else does? Well, have fun I'm looking for the blooms too! LOVE SPRING! Miss ya! Carin
Cute cards.
I LOVE the unicorn, reminds me of My Little Pony!
HIYA ! GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL MOVED IN, LOVE THE SETUP. CONGRATS ON ANNIVERSARY AND A PLACE FOR YOUR DESK. WE LOVE IKEA TOO. BUT I WON'T BUY TILL ADAM IS HOME -COMING UP MARCH 12TH B/C I'D LOVE FOR HIS BUTT TO ASSEMBLE EVERYTHING..LOL..
I'VE PRETTY MUCH ABANDONED MY BLOGSPOT, LAST POST WAS LIKE WHEN ADAM LEFT AND NOW HE'S RETURNING..LOL..I'VE BEEN PAYING ATENTION TO NEV'S GIRLSCOUT BLOG.
WE HAVE A 10 YR ANN COMING UP AUGUST-DON'T NOW WHAT EXCITING THING WE'LL DO TO CELEBRATE THAT MILESTONE.
NEVAEH LOVES THE UNICORN CARD! SHE WANTS TO MAKE ONE, SO I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DRAW HER A UNICORN AND LET HER DECORATE AND THEN WE'LL SEND YOU A PIC;0)
Post a Comment