But it is not going to happen tonight. It's already 10pm here and I'm super tired. Good news is that I've had a productive day, bad news, no blog post. Today I rediscovered my love for writing, reminisced about decades past, and got the last of my boxes emptied. I also remembered that my camera can take videos of things, not just pictures... so look for a tour of the house soon! I know I promised some pics of Italy (I didn't forget Mel) but I plan on doing better with a guided tour of our interesting Italian home very soon. I just need to film it and figure out how to post it. Want some cool news? Angel is WALKING!!! YUP! Took almost 10 steps all on her own! She still isn't brave enough to just get up and walk somewhere, but she'll do it if we stand her up and ask her to come to us. I had a cool video of that, but David accidently erased it when he was trying to watch it on the camera. I'll do another video and post it for you all to see. I hope your Thursday is a great one, see you tomorrow.
Until next post, be blessed!
1 comment:
Do elaborate on your writing! Can't wait to see pics/videos of you Italian home. :o) WOW, already walking, huh? They grow up too fast. :o( YOU be blessed too!
Post a Comment