I hope you all are having a wonderfully blessed Easter today. We're going to be enjoying eachother's company today and having a yummy dinner tonight that David is making! Yea! Well, here's my big project that I've been working on for awhile. I'm in a Membership Card Swap for Club Anya. We each made 10 membership cards and we'll swap them with each other and get 10 different cards back. I'm excited to get my cards back because I am in a group with a lot of talented ladies. Here's a closeup of my card:

I used Rockstar Anya and the sentiment is from Just Jawing by Stampin' Up! Here are all ten of the cards together:
I had fun making these cards. I love The Greeting Farm images. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be part of the next release! I'm going to be a stop on the Club Anya Blog Hoppin' Bash and I'm so excited. I'm working on a couple projects for the blog hop because I'm not sure which one I want to post for the Blog Hop. You can read all about it
HERE and if you have any Ian's or Anya's you can participate too!
Well, thank you so much for stopping in and until next post, be blessed.
3 comments:
Love them too cute!!
Nicole
Seriously. I wish you could see the cards I try to make. I wished you lived near me so you could tutor me!
OH my, these are too cute! I love the fun purple/blk combo with the dots for these cool, trendy cards!!! They're like, otally awesome, YO!!! lol :) too bad I don't have any ian or anya's....yeetttt (hehe). You're not helping me stay away from them, either--ya know that, right? ;) hugs and tfs, Angie!
Post a Comment