Hey Everyone! So, I have internet today, but I won't have it permanently until the end of next week. So here's a post to keep you happy until I can get another one done. First up, PIZZA!!!

YUP, those are french fries on the pizza. Apparently it's a popular thing to eat here. It's actualy pretty good, depending on the type of fries used. This is the Pizzeria that we got the yummy pizza from:

It's a great little place just past Area 1 of the Base in a little town called Pedemonte. It's owned by a Sicilian family that doesn't speak english, but we communicate well enough to get some delicious pizza from them. Here is a picture of a gorgeous Italian home somewhere that we passed on one of our drives:

I love the rocks in the walls! And here is a beautiful flowering tree down the road from my house:

Someday I'll have a house with lots of beautiful trees like this around it. And here is something that I thought was pretty cool:

I love that lion spigot! Well, This Sunday is Easter but our base had their Egg Hunt early. Here is a pic of Ashton stealing eggs from a little 3 year old girl:

Don't worry, I made him give them back and he ended up with a hoard of eggs anyway. Here is Angel getting eggs in her first egg hunt:

She had a ton of fun, and even tried to walk a little to get the eggs but realized it was too slow to walk so tried to crawl. The grass was a little wet and there was mud so I didn't let her crawl much! LOL!
Well, I haven't gotten very crafty lately, hence the lack of crafty posts. I have a project I'm finishing up TODAY, so hopefully I can post that for you soon. Depends on the Internet...
I hope you all have a fabulous Easter (If I don't stop by before then) and I hope to hear from you ALL in my comments!
Until next post, be blessed!
2 comments:
WOW! Angie, that pizza looks so yummy. Fries?n I woud've never thought to put fries on a pizza. Someday when I visit Italy, I'll be sure to give it a try. You're kids looks adorable. It's great to see you're having a great time in Italy. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics.
I am so glad you guys are ok! Nicole and I have been worried sick about you guys with the earthquake!
KrystaL
Post a Comment