Wow, this week is already over! It hasn't necessarily been a fast week, but I feel like I missed out on a couple days somewhere! I thought I had posted on Wednesday, but it must have just been a dream since there is no post here. LOL! Well, today is the day I said I'd let you all know who gets which book, but I'm going to do that later. For now I'm going to leave you with a couple pics. This first one was taken on our way home from a canceled baseball game a couple weeks ago. The game was called on account of lightning, and on our drive home we saw this:

That's HAIL! It wasn't even all that cold and yet there was hail. Also, there was only hail for about half a mile! Wierd Italy weather, I tell ya! And here's a pic of my latest Rock Star Anya card:

I stamped and colored this RockStar a long time ago when I was making my trading cards and she's been hanging out on my desk ever since. I decided she needed a card to call home, so I whipped this up really quick.
I hope you liked the short post and I'll be back later with the giveaway list! If you haven't commented to get a book, scroll down and do that quick!
Until then, have a blessed Friday!
3 comments:
your anya ROcks tfs....
Anya is a cutie pie!! WOW, you had me fooled! I thought that was snow!
Hum, are you referring to your book giveaway post from several weeks ago? I'm interested in whatever it is you're doing. :o)
HUGS!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAy!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh man the hail is soooo cool! I wish we had seasons here! =(
Post a Comment