Monday, November 23, 2009

Amy's done it again!

Amy Young never ceases to amaze me! She is so incredibly talented that her creations will literally take my breath away. For example:Is it not GORGEOUS?!? I want to be Amy when I grow up, lol! The adorable fairy that you see on the card she made is Mistletoe Snowhill and she is one of the Sweet November Fairies that Amy illustrates and sells through All That Scraps. If you want to win her and this loot:
...then pop over to her blog and leave her some love!
Since I don't have anything crafty today, I will let Amy's fabulousness inspire you and hope to see you all next time!
Oh, I still have lots of stamps for sale, click on the link on the sidebar. Thanks!
Until next post, be blessed.

1 comment:

JenRaff said...

Happy Thankgiving, Angie!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful day!