Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yummy Cake

I'm going to be taking a week or two off from blogging. I need to get my head on straight, hire a bookkeeper, get my Christmas cards done (started;) and get over this nasty cold. Hope you all come back! In the meantime, enjoy this pic of my Angel Baby chowing down on her birthday cake:Be blessed!

6 comments:

Denise said...

I'll miss your postings Angie, but I hear you, got to get my cards going too....Happy Holidays!

Amy said...

Aww, how sweet is Angel! I love her dress, so pretty!
Life is always getting in the way of our play time... hope you get all caught up and we see you back sooner than later Angie!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Will miss you and your posts! :)

I sent your care package in the mail the other day - you should be getting it soon! :)

Jan McConnell said...

Angie, don't fret about taking some time off for yourself, family, and friends, we will all be checking for your come back. Mmmm, wish I had a piece of the birthday cake your precious daughter is eating.

JenRaff said...

Cute picture of Angel!
Will look forward to your future postings and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would stop by and say I miss your posts!! Come back please! :-)

Nicole