Thursday, January 7, 2010

3 Challenges in 1

Sorry for the absence! I'm now working 3 days a week, and while the third day isn't a full day, it's still another day! lol! I'm going to work out my schedule a little better and give myself more time to craft. I need it in my life, to keep me sane and happy. So, on to my card for today:I colored this adorable Twinkle Tot named Izzy awhile ago. I love her so much! There was a challenge to use the colors gray, pink, cream and green during Club Anya & Friend's release party and since Izzy was already colored in pink and gray, I used her with this fabulous paper to make this card:
I also dressed up the bow to qualify for the ribbon challenge, but since Izzy is a Twinkle Tot I don't think the card qualified. That's ok, I still love the way it all worked out. Not only did I use those two challenge, I also used Sketch 12 from TGF's 12 Days of Sketches. I don't think I've ever done 3 challenges at once!
I hope you all enjoyed my card today. Saturday is my birthday... come back for a YUMMY post!
Be blessed!

6 comments:

JenRaff said...

Angie, This is a GORGEOUS card!!! You should definitely enter it in another contest if it didn't count for Anya. Love it! Awesome coloring!

loveanjel4! said...

Angie this is by far one of my favorites she is totally beautiful and the background matches her. Great job Angie!

Rebecca Evans said...

Very cute Angie! I love your cards:-)

Anonymous said...

Do you realize that this Izzy looks so much like you? Eyes, hair,
I like it very mucho.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Amy said...

Izzy has never looked cuter, gorgeous coloring Angie! You are really rockin' those crochet flowers...makes me want to learn how to make some! ;)