Monday, January 4, 2010

School is in Session!

YAY! The boys went back to school today! And they were ready ON TIME! YES!!! lol! I thank God for the little answers to prayer. heehee. Well, if you've been reading, you know that I was trying to complete the 12 Days of Sketches over at the TGF Blog. I ALMOST did it, but not quite. I got 11 of the 12 sketches done on time. I think I'll still do the last sketch today, even though the challenge is technically over. I just want to, you know? Here is a card that I finished up last night using these adorable images that Jo sent me:I have some friends expecting their first child and I had them in mind the whole time I was making this card. I used a few colors that I am not totally comfortable with but I love the patterned paper from October Afternoon so I had to go with it. Here is the card in whole:
This was for Sketch #10, and it gave me a bit of trouble. I couldn't quite figure out how to cut the panels to look right, but it worked out in the end. Thank you all for stopping by again on this Merry Monday! Oh, and did you see the previous post? Hmm? You should scroll down and check it out, then come back again, ok?
Be blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

♥Rach♥ said...

Very cute Angie! I love the "book" paper, great touch :0)

~*Joni said...

Okay, sooo cute - the DP is perfect for the happy couple and I love the different colors! But I am a but stumped on the first comment here on this post - heehee!!

Amy said...

What a cute couple they make! Love the OA paper, especially how you mounted them on the text paper...very cool looking!