Tuesday, January 26, 2010
TGF Relay!
Just a quick late LATE late night post! I really want to stay in the TGF CHA Relay, so I have to get this posted and linked up before I go to bed. Since the TGF Galleria has crashed (again! too many people playing in the relay!) I thought I'd try to post this here and have it still qualify for the next leg of the race. So, here is my card using the 2nd free digi, Charlotte:
I love her sassy attitude and I thought this sentiment from TGF's "Talk Loud" stamp set fit perfecto! I better get this linked as the deadline is in about 15 minutes... and I'm about 3 hours late for my bedtime! Come back soon, I miss my Blogging Buddies... where are you all???
Labels:
challenges,
The Greeting Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL, yes I think that sentiment is perfect with Charlotte too! Great design and paper choices Angie! Love this!
She does look Sassy, I love it!
Too bad the relay ended! I was really enjoying it!
Your card is very cute :)
Post a Comment