Saturday, July 3, 2010
Another project from the "vault"
Lol, not so much a "vault"... just my pictures file on my computer! So I had been itching to make a tissue holder for a looooooong time. I bought a bulk pack of tissues with the intentions of making tissue holders to give out to friends, but I never did. I bought the tissues about a year and a half ago, and still have about 12 packs! But back in April, I finally made a holder using a digi from TGF.
I used Dressy Jeremy for the first time for this holder. The template for the holder came from somewhere online... if I find it again, I'll let you all know!
I also used papers from TGF and the ribbon from SU! The "hey you" sentiment is from a TGF stamp set as well, but I can not remember which one! I looked online and just can't seem to find it right now... hopefully I'll find it and I'll come back to edit later. I hope you all have a fantastic Independence Day weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with another Scenic Sunday post. Until then, be blessed!
Labels:
The Greeting Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment