OK, I have to run off now and finish getting ready for the day! Until next time, be blessed!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Quick Post
Hey all! I'm about to head off to work after 2 weeks off! It's going to be a busy couple of days but I wanted to post something in case I don't get a chance to pop back on here for a few days. I was able to participate in another TGF challenge! I made this scrapbook page for the Saturday Sketch over on Club Anya & Friends:
I bought a scrapbook kit and finally decided to start making the pages for it! The album is travel themed, and I want to scrap the pictures from our Greek cruise. Just imagine a picture of me and the kids in front of our cruise ship on that blank panel on the page!
Labels:
challenges,
club anya,
The Greeting Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute! Miss you girlie! :)
Post a Comment