Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My First Post

I've been procrastinating when it comes to starting a blog. But the thing is, I think I need one. I have a goal for 2008 (no, not a resolution that will be forgotten within 2 weeks, a GOAL!). My goal is to get one of my paper creations published! I love to scrapbook and make cards, and I would love to see one of my creations in print! So, with this blog, I plan on exposing my work to the rest of the world. I guess I'll see how it goes...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!!

Liddy said...

Love your goal and good luck with that. You have my total admiration, finding time to scrap and stamp with a tiny baby and two little boys...wow. You go girl keep it up and hold on to that goal. :)

Anonymous said...

Just checking in, I haven't seen an email from you with your mailing address so I thought I'd add a comment to this older post to not draw attention to the fact that I'm putting my email on here. If you wouldn't mind deleteing it later, thanks. Just email me at s_scrapper@yahoo.com This is my personal email, not business, so I know it will get to me quickly there. Let me know over at my blog if you are having problems sending the email to me. Have a wonderful weekend.
Deb