Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm so glad it's Friday

Yesterday was Ashton's last day of preschool (although he will be going back there for part of the summer) and they had graduation. He was such a HUGE HAM! I video taped it so his Dad and Grampa Bob could see it. And I got some time to get a little crafty and made a few thank you cards. I used a card I've made in the past and made a few more cuz I liked the other one so much. In the first pic you can see all the new cards and the original one I made in the lower left hand corner. I changed up the colors, papers, and embellishments, but they are all pretty much the same. I think the red ones are my favorite though. Something about the colors makes it look so bright and refreshing.And since I didn't have enough of those little butterfly buttons for all the cards, I used some buttons on the blue ones.
I have an exciting week coming up, so I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. I hope you all have a nice weekend too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh look at little him, I remember Jacki thinking he was the most fasinating little guy out at the ball field and now look at how big he is! I love your cards wonderful job!

Little C's Creations said...

cute!!!

hugs,
Jen

Mandy said...

Fabulous! I love how the paper piecing matches!!