Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just for fun

Hi There Blog readers! Here are a couple of cards I made just for fun. On this one the flower is an outline sticker that you are supposed to color in, but on this black paper that wouldn't have worked. Besides, I think it looks pretty neat just as it is. This froggy was colored already, and I put the card together using it as inspiration. I think it turned out nice and colorful! I'll add a sentiment on the inside, when I have a reason to use it.This card didn't want to photograph well. I guess the silver shimmery paper just didn't like the light in the room. (And it is cloudy today) I'll put all the details of these cards in my SCS gallery. If you need to details, click on the link to my gallery (it's on the side panel). Here's a close up picture of Angel Baby. Her eyes are staying blue (for now!) and her hair is starting to grow in and get darker. She's going to be a beauty IMHO! LOL! I'll leave you today with a pic of all three of my kiddos.

This was taken on Memorial Day. Andrew heard Angel Baby wake up so he came into my room to check on her (I was half asleep in bed). He changed her poopy diaper and took her into his bed so I could sleep in! He's such a wonderful kid! He's up there on his top bunk with the baby and Ashton's the goofy one hanging off the side of the bed post. The week's almost over! Yea! Next week is going to be a great one! More on that later...

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all of you blog readers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards as always, Angel baby looks a lot like her dad! I love the first and last card way too cute!

Kristel said...

Ahhh, Andrew is a sweetie!!! And goofy Ashton is so cute! What a character! I can't wait to meet Angel for the first time! She's beautiful! So, maybe I'm just now noticing but does she have her ears pierced? How cool!

jules said...

The cards look awesome! Hopefully we could maybe get in a stamp session while you're here:o) I miss the boys. Can't wait to meet Angel...I'm so excited I could pee;op TTYL

Little C's Creations said...

love your cards!! your Andrew is being a great lil' helper.... how sweet!!!

hugs,
Jen

Melanie said...

Thank you again for your post using my stamps! Please be sure to upload them before Friday in the SCS gallery (anything that hasn't been previously uploaded counts) with the keyword MMGKD1 for a chance to win my next release! Details here: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2008/06/important-announcement-free-stamps.html

Good luck! :)