Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Magnets and Toes

Yes, Magnets and toes! I've decided to keep a lot of my wood mounted stamps unmounted, so thye don't weigh as much and will be easier to take with me to Italy when we move. Well, that means that I have a lot of wood blocks! When I got this new set of stamps, I decided to use the blocks to make magnets! I stamped the images with classic Stampin' Up! ink, added some glaze with my Sakura Glaze pen, used my Signo white Gel pen to add some white, and finally put some rain drop embellishments on the cherries. Once everything was dry, I put the magnets on the back of the blocks, and waalaa! These magnets are so cute in real life, I wish you could all see them.
I think I mentioned in my previous post that I spent all day Sunday in the ER for Angel Baby. Well, here is a picture of her with her rash. It's actually not that easy to see the rash in the pic, but it's a cute picture of her eating her toes anyway! But can you see the red blotchy-ness on her face? Luckily the rash is pretty much gone today, and it wasn't an itchy rash so we didn't have to deal with all that irritation.
Well, that's it for today. I hope your week is going well and until next post, be blessed.

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

Oh, she's so darn cute!--every time I see her, she gets more adorable! I'm sorry for her rash, boo! prayers for her to get better real quick!:) I love your fruit blocks, Angie! what a great idea! You are so creative! That's some of why I luv ya--the other part is that you are super awesome in every way! Hugs!