Happy Wednesday Blog readers! I've decided to be a part of another swap. I need to use up a lot of my supplies so I won't have to worry about shipping them to Italy, so I figured fun swaps would work to use up some stuff! Also, since I got reaquainted with my Riley stamps with the challenge card I made, I decided to join a Riley swap. So, I got working making a card that I could like to duplicate for the swap. I made this card, then realized I didn't have enough of that patterened paper to make all the cards I needed.
So, I decided to just finish the card and keep it for a future occasion. You can't tell in this blurry pic, but I added sparkly stuff to the flowers in the top square panel and to the spade and the flower that Riley is watering. I also added glaze to the watering can and the handle of the spade.
I'm really not liking this picture, so I think I'll retake the photo and repost the pic a little later. *Edited: I reposted with a better pic, hope you can all see it now!*
Thanks for stopping by my blog again today. Tomorrow I'll post the first set of Riley cards I made for the swap.
I'm really not liking this picture, so I think I'll retake the photo and repost the pic a little later. *Edited: I reposted with a better pic, hope you can all see it now!*
Thanks for stopping by my blog again today. Tomorrow I'll post the first set of Riley cards I made for the swap.
1 comment:
Very pretty! I really like this one! Sorry I didn't post a comment earlier, I've been really sick with a cold.
Post a Comment