Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've neglected you...

I've neglected my poor blog and my blog readers! I am so sorry! There has been a lot going on. I had my first Stampin' Up! workshop and while it didn't go as well as I'd hoped, it was still a success and I got one, possible two bookings from it! Also, I didn't feel as intimidated as I thought I would feel, because I only had a few people to talk to. That was nice. The scrapbook page that I showed you before didn't end up as the final idea to use for the workshop. My upline, Alisha, (Hi Alisha!) came over and we played around with a few ideas and finally decided on this scrapbook page:
And here is the page my Mom made: This is her and her husband last Halloween!
I really wanted to do a Christmas card with the Snow Swirled Stamp Set (since it's on sale) so Alisha and I came up with this card. We found a few cards on Splitcoaststampers that were similar to this, just changed the colors or layout a little.
On a personal note, Angel Baby had her second-to-last physical therapy appointment yesterday. She did so great! The therapists said she is right on track for her corrected age (and a little ahead on some things) so we will only have ONE more appointment! Isn't she adorable? She is pulling up to the standing position all on her own, and she will cruise along funiture sometimes too. She still won't put herself into the sitting position and she still crawls like a soldier instead of a baby, but that's ok with us! She is getting into all kinds of mischeif now that she knows she can get around!
I hope you all have had a great week so far, and that it continues to be a great week for you. Tomorrow's post is a special one. It will probably be long too, so be prepared. ;) Thanks so much for stopping by and ready all my blabbering.
Until tomorrow, be blessed.

3 comments:

loveanjel4! said...

I love that card very cute!!!
Angel baby is growing fast, she looks so much like David.

jules said...

You did a great job! Love the pic of Angel! She's so adorable!

Mandy said...

What a cutie! Oh, and the cards are great, too! ;)