This third card uses a couple of the leaf buttons and the sentiment stamp that I won from Jean at Dandelion Designs. I made the background by stamping a TON of the pumpkins. It started off just like the previous card, but I went a little crazy and just covered the whole card!
Also, I made the mat for the sentiment by putting two curly label punches together. I like how it turned out.
Finally, this last card is a little silly. I wanted a whole lotta pumpkins in the truck so I masked and stamped a few piles on top of eachother. It didn't come out perfect, but that's the beauty of a handmade card! Also, the background stamp is a leaf stamp by Hero Arts (I think) that I got for free for buying some other stamps.
Well, that's about it for today. I have some Halloween cards I made today that I want to show you all, and some thank you cards that I FINALLY finished up for Angel's birthday party. Come back later to see those, ok?
Until next post, be blessed!
2 comments:
I like the leaves and pumpkins in the background very cute, as always you did a wonderful job.
Ooh, these are so fun and, well...fallish!!! Hats of to one of my most talented stampin' friends!!!
Post a Comment