Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Aloha Friday!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone! Aloha Friday is a holiday celebrated EVERY Friday here on the islands... It's celebrated with a smile, and sometimes an aloha shirt! lol!
Anyway, here are the rest of the Christmas Cards that I've made so far. I still have a lot to go in order to have enough cards for everyone I want to send them to. These particular cards are going to Gina K. Designs to be sent overseas (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read yesterday's post). This first one was made a LOOOONG time ago but never sent out. I just added the sentiment on the front and it finally felt "done". This next one was also made a LOOOOOONG time ago but never finished or sent. I added the fram and ribbon, and a sentiment on the inside. This last one is a favorite of mine! I used Kim Hughes' stamp set and paper pieced the trees. It was fun and I can't wait to make more for my personal use.
On a personal note, my oldest is going to be 10 on Monday. I can't believe it. He's such a little (big) man already. Wow, time has flown by! Here he is yesterday after his new haircut. Isn't he handsome? And here's a pic of all three of my rascals playing in the upstairs landing.
I hope you are all having a very happy Aloha Friday and that your weekend is spectacular!
Oh yeah, I still have some stamp sets for sale HERE. There's a free (surprise) gift with every purchase! I really need to sell them so I don't have to move them.
Until next post, be blessed!

No comments: