Funny Face Angel with Daddy in June:

The Boys and the Tin Man downtown Honolulu:

Angel's Tinkerbell cupcakes with green "pixie dust" on the frosting:

Angel, Nana, and Einstein chasing Ashton:

Angel attacking Andrew with drooly kisses:

Angel attacking her brothers while sucking on her fingers:

Happy Sunday everyone, thanks for stopping by!
8 comments:
So Cute! Kids are adorable. Hope you are having a great weekend.
You guys are silly! I'm glad you are a fun and happy family!!! YOU be blessed too. :o)
i love the cupcakes!
Oh my goodness what great pictures I always love seeing you post pictures so I can see how the kids are growing. Nothing like getting a very wet kiss from your sister too cute!!
These are great pics! I really miss you guys!
Looks like a fun day! Thanks for sharing those pics. That first one has the best little face!!! So adorable!
Having problems getting into e-mail & RAK for names, so hope you get this comment. WHAT A HAPPY DAY!! when I opened my mail today and found a slightly late B-Day card from you, one of your cute, cute, pink eles. Thank you so much it is never too late for anything. I'll keep trying to get the the BRAK list. May hae to get some help. THANK YOU AGAIN ANGIE.
J. McConnell, Florida
Love your photos of the lovely family.
lol! These are the most precious kids, girl! :) I love the fun your family has--a happy family indeed! Angel baby's funny face is just the greatest, hehehe! I will venture to say she looks a lot like her mama! :) Your Mom is such a pretty lady! How fun! hugs and tfs! :)
Post a Comment