Ok, I couldn't think up a clever title, so "Hello" is all I could think of! So, it's been a crazy month so far, and we're not even a whole week into it. I won't go into boring details, but we're having "issues" with our PCS orders. Any prayer for that would be wonderful! With all the stuff going on, I haven't done a lot of
paper crafting lately but I have been making a few cards here and there. I have however discover a new planet! Have you heard of Paper Craft Planet? It's like
Splitcoaststampers and
Facebook combined! It's so cool to play on the
PCPlanet and get to know all these
crafters that I've been admiring. You really should go check it out! The link to my page is
HERE. I'm still working on it, but after you check out my page, hop around to other pages and check out all the fun stuff. Have fun but come back and check out my cards!
Here is my first card. This was a fun little experiment with vellum and glitter.

I stamped the rose in silver encore ink and sprinkled it with glitter. Then I heat embossed it so that the ink and glitter would stay put. Here's another view of the card so you can see the glitter on the rose a little more and the pink rhinestones after the "thanks".

This card was sent to my nephew for his birthday. It's kinda
weird to think of him as my nephew since he's all grown up, in the
air force, and married! Anyway, I had fun
experimenting with this one too. I sponged the setting, autumn sun and the darkening sky.

I paper pieced the owls from Gina K's set using some Basic Grey paper, and I colored in their eyes and feet, as well as the tree, with my
copics.
Well, that's it for today. I'm feeling a little burnt out with LIFE right now so if I don't post for a couple more days, don't forget about me, k?
3 comments:
HI there I love the cards you made the flower one is just to pretty. I wish you the best of luck with the orders.
Nicole
Great cards---the flower one is so elegant and I love those adorable owls....great with the yellow
I will definitely say a prayer that your PCSing orders get straightened out---I know what that is like! yipes!
That flower is beautiful!! I love it!
Post a Comment