Happy Wednesday every one! Here are the other projects that we did at last month's Stamp-A-Rama. Enjoy the pics...
So Thankful for you:

Lovely as a tree (I think):

Happy Days Hippo:

This next one is actually stamped on gold cardstock, but it wouldn't photograph well.

Snowflake Christmas:

Well, I'm exhausted and I shouldn't even be up this late so I have no words tonight. The stress of our PCS is getting to me. I can't sleep, and yet I'm exhausted. What's up with that?
Until next post, be blessed!
2 comments:
your stamp-a-rama looked like you guys had a blast. I hope your PCS orders follow through for you and your family. We are also a military family and the stress of orders gets our household in an uproar. Have a great day...{{HUGS}}aloha Liann M.
Awe I am sorry hon that you are stressed, keep faith it will work out! I love the cards the hippo is adorable!
Post a Comment