Hey there friends! Today I want to show you some sweet stuff. First up, my Sugar & Spice card using Ballerina Anya:

I won this sweet little ballerina stamp about a month ago during her surprise release with The Greeting Farm. I started off this card CASEing the card shown
HERE . It was going to be for the challenge, but I just couldn't get it done it time. I wanted to finish the card anyway. I love the way it came together. I obviously didn't stick to the layout of the original card, or the colors, but when you CASE a card, you mainly use the original card for inspiration and I did! The "sugar & spice" sentiment stamp is from Kim Hughes' Little Gal stamp set at Cornish Heritage Farms and I thought it worked perfect for this image. AND... want to see my personal little ballerina? Here she is!

Isn't Angel adorable? She picked out this outfit ALL ON HER OWN, I promise! It's a ballerina costume that my mom bought for her at a yard sale a long time ago and I've been saving it for Halloween. It's still big on her but she wanted to wear it and she had a great time in it! She strolled her "baby" around the house for about an hour! Now that she's discovered that she can walk, she does it all the time, in circles from one end of the house to the other! LOL!
Well, since I'm talking about sweet stuff, you have got to check out this blog candy:

Can you believe it??? A whole set of copic markers, Five different sets of Nestabilities, Basic grey paper, Miss Anya stamp set, and MORE!!! Debbie is giving away this candy over at her blog for her Blogoversary. Run over there right now and enter!!! Click
HERE to enter. You have until tomorrow, so RUN! LOL!
Ok, so I know I promised that there will be other stamps from other companies on my blog besides TGF, so come back tomorrow, or Friday (not sure which day I'll post next) and there will be!
Thanks so much for stopping by again. Leave me some love in my comment section and let me know you were here, k?
Until Next Post, I hope you are wonderfully Blessed!
3 comments:
Great card and an adorable pic of Angel. So much time has passed by! Hopefully I'll get to see you all again! Miss you guys!
Your little ballerina is growing up so fast!! Love your newest creation, and the soft pastel themed card! How's Italy??
Much love and blessings!
I love the picture of your little ballarina so adorable.
Post a Comment