Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Kitty Angels

I haven't been very motivated to get into my craft room lately, but I find that using a fun sketch, and an adorable digital image can help my lack of motivation. I decided to make a few Thank You cards to donate to the Spouses club here in Aviano so I used a sketch from Sheetload of Cards from a couple months ago, along with an adorable Hello Kitty Angel image and made these: Here is a close up of the purple card:
All three cards use patterened paper from DCWV and the solid papers are a mixture of Stampin Up and some scraps that I had. Here is a close up of the Pink one:
I colored the HK Angels with my copic markers and then added glitter to the wings with my Sakura glitter pen. Here is the blue card:
I also used some self stick rhinestones to add a little sparkle around the card as well. These were super simple and quick to make. I still don't have much motivation, but when I see my un-inked stamps and un-cut papers, I feel a longing to get them onto a project! I hope the mojo returns soon, I miss my craft time!
I hope you are all having a fun weekend. We saw the movie Up today (cute!) and drove around town a little. Turns out that this weekend is some Italian holiday and all the shops are closed! Oh well, we had fun anyway.
Until next post, be blessed.

5 comments:

Denise said...

OMGosh Angie, this is so cute!!! Love them.

RiNNE said...

Luv Hello Kitty! Cute cards! Hope you get your mojo back!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Too cute! and great job!
TFS :*)

Carrie said...

These are adorable!! I love Hello Kitty!

Kristel said...

These are cute, Angie! I like them. =)