Hey there friends! Are any of you still around or have I lost you all from my lack of posts? I promise that my posting will pick up again, it's just taking some time for me to get used to the changes going on in my life right now. I love my new job, and guess what? Because of some staffing changes, I am now the Manager! I know God has me on a path leading somewhere fantastic and I am enjoying the ride. It's going to be an adventure and I can't wait to see where I'm headed. So, wanna see what I got in the mail last week? LOOK:

It's my Grand Prize Winnings from The Greeting Farm! Woohoo! I still haven't gotten a chance to play with most of it, but hopefully this weekend! Here is everything spread out on my table:

I couldn't believe it when it got here. I still don't believe it until I look at my box of stamps and actually touch them, lol! Here is a card I made for a Challenge on Club Anya to CASE Amy:

I inked up Pretty Hat Anya and her doggy friend and made this round card very similar to Amy's round fairy card. I didn't end up posting it in time for the challenge deadline, but that wasn't my goal anyway, I just wanted to make the card. I love Amy's work and wish my stuff could look so great!
Well, I have discovered that with more responsibilties comes sacrifice. Actually, I've known this for awhile, but right now I'm definitely feeling it. Since my job takes me away from my hobby 2-3 days a week, I'll be cutting back on some things in order to stay sane. I won't be blog hopping as much (which I needed to cut back on anyway) and I won't be participating in as many challenges. Also, I've learned to value a decent bedtime EVERY night of the week in order to function! lol! I will be around blogland still, and I will be doing a blog candy. I have a lot of blessings to celebrate!
Thank you all for stopping by and get plenty of rest!
Until next post, be blessed!
10 comments:
Wow -- what an exciting package to receive!! That looks awesome! So much to play with! Your card is very pretty! Glad to hear that your new job is going so well. My goal is to get some colored images done today. Here's hoping! I might have better luck when school starts up.
Hi Angie! Congratulations on your promotion!! Sounds like work is going well for you which is great! I love your round card!! And WOW, such an AWESOME grand prize...lucky girl!! You deserve all of your good fortunes! I'll be waiting for your next post! :-)
Oh my goodness that is awesome about your promotion, you are right god has blessed you. I love this card and the colors! You haven't lost me as a reader!
Nicole
Glad you're back & congrats on becoming a manager! And I'm soo jealous of your Grand Prize! Lucky!!
I know what you mean about sacrifice- dunno how I'll get to create when I go back to work. I'm sure you'll find time for it though. Good job on your card- love the lay-out of it! Totally has a 1920s vibe!
BTW, you asked how I had saved a life on my 99 things- I'm a registered nurse so I figured I help save lives for a living. :)
Congratulations ANGIE! you totally deserve all that you received! I do believe that God must have a special plan/path for you and it's only for good and to prosper you and for you to show God's love! love your card that you made! it's so sweet! love the colors you chose too! I am glad you are back! have a great weekend! take care!
Congrats on the Manager position Angie! And woo hoo for winning the grand prize on TGF. I love Marie's stamps. What a great assortment you have. I can't wait to see what you make with them!
congrats Angie!! Must be nice=)
Congratulations on the Promotion, so glad to hear everything is going well for you. Now that is one amazing box of rubber, i just hope you find time to play with it soon.
Take care and have fun
Suzi
xxx
p.s btw i love your take on amy's card, so pretty shame you didn't get it uploaded for the challenge :)
Oh Angie, you are so sweet and I love the round card you made, it's beautiful!
I'm sorry you won't have time to be around as much, but it's great you got a promotion and a job you love!
HOLY WOW! Congrats girlie! I'm jealous! LOL!
That card is too darn adorable!
Post a Comment