Monday, August 10, 2009

Very Quick Post

Hey there friends. I am so sorry that I have not been around lately. I started a new part-time job last week, and I really love it. It is just two days a week, but I have a lot of fun interacting with customers and my fellow employees. AND, it takes a lot of time out of my days. I haven't been as crafty as usual so I don't have anything to show you today. I have decided to schedule a few posts every week so I won't feel obligated to hop on here every day, and that way you will all have something to read! And what do you all think about "Wordless Wednesdays"? I read a blog called Pinch My Salt and every Wednesday she posts just a picture for us to admire. I love it! There are so many interesting places and things that she has seen! Since I live here in Italy, I take MANY pictures of things that I would love to share, such as the Corn Fields ripening, and the grape vines with their grapes turning from Green to Purple! I would love to have a day a week to just post a picture or two for you all, what do you think? I probably won't call it Wordless Wednesdays, and there may be some pics of the family as well as the countryside, but it would be fun; I think.
Also, I have not forgotten about my blog candy. I will get that together VERY soon and post it for you all. I have SO MANY goodies for you all!
One last thing... we are having a MAJOR storm right now! It's so cool! LIGHTNING, THUNDER, RAIN pouring out of the sky! I love it!!! I better go though. We've already had lightning hit the house once and I am afraid to lose my internet connection before this post goes up.
Thank you all for not abandoning me despite my lack of posts.
Until next time, be blessed!

3 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

I love the idea of pics of Italy and your adventures!!

Kristel said...

Wow lightening hit your house??!!! How cool, yet scary. lol I miss you and would love to be there with you watching the grapes turn colors too.
LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!

Carrie said...

Congrats on your job! I would love to see something like a "wordless wednesday" on your blog. When my friends lived in Italy she hardly took any pictures (the only thing I requested from her) and since we'll never get stationed there (well highly unlikely) I can live vicariously through your pictures. Hehe!