Friday, March 19, 2010
Fun Friday!
Hello again Friends! Can you believe that I had a post up EACH DAY this week??? I can't, lol! I hope this trend lasts... I'm enjoying hearing from you all! Keep the comments coming! So today's post is a bit different. I want to share with you one of my favorite things that is NOT crafting related. It's my purse!
This, my friends, is one of my favorite purses. It's a Carpisa! Carpisa is a nice, yet affordable Italian Purse company. They specialize in Leather purses, but also have these fun bags as well. I totally scored when finding this bag. It was brought into the Thrift Store and I got it for just $10!!! I love working at the Thrift Store! Here is a pic of the top flap open:
You can see that there are two inside pockets. There is plenty of storage for everything I need, and just a bit extra space for other things. In the front pocket I keep... my matching wallet!
Isn't it adorable??? I loved the purse at first sight, then I discovered that it came with the matching wallet, and I was SOLD! AND, the inside of the wallet is a fun shade of PINK!
There are plenty of little spots in the wallet for everything I need, and extra things I don't need! lol! I love my new-ish purse so I just wanted to share it with you all. This is actually my second Carpisa Purse. The first is a little YELLOW bag that I handed down to Angel Baby when I found this one... I'll have to show you a pic of that sometime too. I hope your Friday is FANTASTIC and I'll see you all later!
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Angie. I love your find! It is really cute and I just love the design of the wallet. It looks perfect, and there is nothing better than getting something that you love at a discount. lol....As you can figure out I am sooo into purses too. Have been since I was a kid. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Lisa G
Hi Angie,
Your purse and matching wallet are very cute...so fun!! I love purses (and wallets) that are small but can fit so much "stuff" in it!! TFS!
Hugs,
Michele
Neat purse! That would be fun working in a thrift store -- the finds would be so interesting!!
That purse is adorable! it reminds me of Tokidoki! :)
Post a Comment