Monday, March 15, 2010

More Valentines!

Good Monday Morning Friends! This is going to be a great week. My husband is home so I won't have to deal with our busy-ness all alone! Woohoo! I thought I'd show you some more Valentines I made. This little set went to my friend and coworker:This mouse image has been in my stash for a few years... I'm not sure where it's from since I got it in an image swap. I colored the mouse with my Copics and put it on the cover of this slider box. There are conversation hearts inside.
And I made up a little 3x3 card as well. This was very quick since there was no coloring involved. I just stamped out the big heart, used my punches, and stamped the sentiment on the medium heart. I drew the littlest heart on the small punched heart.
That's it for this Monday! I hope your week starts off wonderful and continues that way for the rest of the week! I'll be back tomorrow or Wednesday with more projects!

3 comments:

JenRaff said...

That mouse slider is sooo cute!!! Nice to see you back :)

loveanjel4! said...

I love them of course!

Tasha said...

Oh wow these are really cute xx