Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Quick Calendar
Happy Wednesday Friends! I picked up some checkbook sized Calendars with intentions of altering them, and here is one that I made a couple weeks ago. I used this gorgeous paper from My Mind's Eye (I think) and just added to it a bit.
I added the white flowers and put pearls in their centers. I traced the plants with my white gel pen and colored the pink flowers on the paper with glitter pen. I then colored the bird with a Sakura Glaze pen to make him shiny. To finish up the calendar, I put a ribbon around it to hold it closed. I have more Calendars just waiting to be altered, so look for those SOON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh... MME Bohemia papers... aren't they gorgeous?! I still have some in my stash and they are definitely ones I have a hard time cutting into 'cause they are so pretty! I'm really loving how you embellished it up for this fun calendar Angie!
Post a Comment