It's Monday, Valentine's Day and my first official "I Made It!" post! A friend asked me to make a box that he could fill with 32 individual Valentines and send off to his significant other. Unfortunately, they can't be together for Valentines Day so he wanted something special for her. I used a Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Box to make this:

I had such a great time making this. My favorite part is the puzzle embellishment in the lower corner. I used the back of a Christmas chipboard tag, a metal thingy that I FOUND in a parking lot and a sticker of a puzzle piece. After my friend's girlfriend received her box, she gushed over it; especially the puzzle piece. Apparently they have some special meaning between the two of them when it comes to puzzle pieces... and I just happened to add that embellishment onto the box! It was all meant to be.
Well, I hope you all liked my first post on my revamped blog... let me know and don't forget to SMILE!
No comments:
Post a Comment