
I've been gone too long from my 'ole blog. I've missed it and missed hearing from my readers! I hope I haven't lost all of you. So I have a plan! I am going to get back into this blogging hobby of mine, but I'm going to change it up a bit. Instead of being mostly a crafty blog, I'm going to spread the love with other things in my life! I noticed that many of my readers are personal friends or family, and they love to hear about more than just my crafting... so I'm going to give it a try. I plan on posting at least 4 times a week, with a theme each day I post. I am going to try these themes:
- What I Made Monday
- Thrifty Thursday
- Family Friday
- Scenic Sunday (above is a picture of me having a cappuccino in an adorable little cafe down in my town's center)
Mondays will be posts about things I've made including my paper crafts, baked goods, decorations, etc.
Thursday posts will be be about Treasures that I find at the Thrift Store that I manage. I seem to come home with at least ONE fabulous find every week, and since they make me so happy, I would like to share them with you.
Friday posts will be about our family life. I know my friends and family would love updates on what we've been up to, and how the kids have grown up.
Sundays will be mainly picture posts with little or no words. Just a pretty or interesting picture of Bella Italia... I love living here and I want to share that with the world!
Well, I hope there are still people around to see the changes that I plan on implementing here on the 'ole blog. I'm excited about these changes and I think the blog is going to help me keep a little sanity in this crazy life of mine, as well as entertainment for my readers. Until later, SMILE!
2 comments:
Hi there. I am happy to see that you are back. I am not part of your family, but I do enjoy your blog for all of your Italy adventure and your crafting. I can not wait to see your new posts. Hugs, Lisa G
I sure did miss your posts Angie! Glad you are back in business:-) Lookin' forward to reading your new posts and keeping in touch through here if need be. Hope all is well your way!!!
God Bless,
Becca
Post a Comment