Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Made It!

I now it's Tuesday and not Monday, but since I'm running a day behind, Here is my I Made It Monday post for the week. This Christmas I didn't make a ton of cards to send off to everyone. I did make some cards for people who sent me cards though, and I mailed them out AFTER Christmas. I was too busy and unmotivated to get the cards done on time. But it's the thought that counts, right? I used gorgeous papers and chipboard tags and whipped up these vintage looking Christmas cards.
I put them all on Kraft colored card stock and sponged the edges with brown ink.
I used Twine on a lot of the cards, as well as cream card stock edged with a Martha Stewart punch.



I hope you enjoyed Monday's post on a Tuesday! I'll be back on track this Thrifty Thursday. Until them, leave me a comment on my blog and let me know you stopped by!

No comments: