Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy busy bee...

Yep, that's me. Kinda like these guys: Lol! Yeah, I'm a dork. Actually I'm so busy that I've got to run out the door and don't have time to finish this post, so I'll be editing this later... For now, enjoy these two cute boxing bee stamps that I've won from Hambo Stamps, and these two wonderful RAKs that I've gotten this week.


Until later, have a nice night.

ETA: Hi! I'm back! Sorry for ditching the post like that. I got a call from my Mom to meet her before my oldest son's baseball practice, and had to run out the door to get there in time. Sooooo, I won the two boxing bee stamps from Hambo Stamps. They have a blog game called Acronitions and I've won it twice, hence gotten 2 wonderful stamps from them! You should go check out their blog. If word games are something you enjoy, you'll love acronitions.

Now about those two wonderful RAKs. The first one is a thank you card from Rita Santos for a birthday card that I sent her. You can check out her blog and super cute cards HERE. The second one is a Mother's Day Card from my dear friend Nicole who lives WAY WAY too far away in Germany! But I'll see her again when I move to Italy. I WILL get to you Nicole; and Julie too since she'll be there! So much fun-can't wait!!!

Goodnight all, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Linsey R said...

Oh, super cute stamps, Angie! Yay for your win! And your RAK cards are so pretty! I've been meaning to get your addy myself, I have a card that is just perfect for you! Glad you've had a chance to craft this week though, busy girl! Hugs for now!

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like the second card how pretty! LOL!! You have a wonderful talent girl I just wish I did as well!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Your owl cards are just wonderful good job!

Little C's Creations said...

lovely RAKs - Rita is a sweetie, and that card from Nicole, wow - all the way from Germany. My SIL lives in France... I am sure you're going to LUV it there!!!

hugs,
Jen

url-f said...

porno tv
pornolar
sikiş izle
porno
porn videos
porno izle