I needed a birthday card for a little girl, and I already had this bird colored, so I worked from that and made this cute little card. Also, I've had this idea to decorate blocks with this stamp set called Hip Hop Accessories by Melanie Muenchinger. She had a contest using this set so I made the blocks and entered but didn't win. Oh well, I had fun anyway and was honored to be one of her top 12 picks.
Finally, this little cutie had been hanging around our house since yesterday afternoon, so I took it into the Humane Society this morning. I really wish I could have found it a good home, but I don't know anyone (besides you, Kristel!) who would take it in. All day I kept thinking that if Kristel had her animal rescue, I wouldn't have to worry about this cute kitty. And it was such a nice kitty too. It was friendly, but scared of people at the same time. I hope it does well at the shelter.
Well, if you can't tell by my brief post, I'm exhausted. It was quite the day here, but I'm too tired to talk about it and I've got a busy day tomorrow. I'll let y'all know about tomorrow... tomorrow. Night! And thanks so much for stopping by!
5 comments:
I like what you did to the blocks very nice and creative, the kitten is adorable, I hope the shelter finds it a good home.
Nicole
Hey also have you seen or purchased the Scor-pal? I just ordered mine yesterday I am excited to get it and start using it.
Nicole
how darling, Angie! Congrats on being of of Melanie's top finalists--I truly love your blocks, they are wonderful and super creative! It was so hard to vote on just one! I know you'll come up with more awesome stuff that WOWs us all! I got your sweet monkey and polka dots card today!! Thank you so much!!!
What a creative idea to decorate those blocks! They turned out so adorable!!
I LOVED, LOVED LOVED this project! ( and I loved the AI finale too!! the last 5 minutes: best TV ever!!!
Post a Comment