I edited my last post. If you didn't read the edited post, go ahead and "scroll on down!" (said in my best Price Is Right voice)
So, I'm in my very first card swap. There are about 20 people in this swap. We are making Owl Cards! Since I have the "Owl Always Love You" stamp set from Gina K. Designs, I decided to participate. The way it works is this: I make multiples of a card then send them in to the leader of the swap. The leader collects all the cards from all the participants and divides them up. Then I will get a bunch of different owl cards back! Since I'm sending in 5 + 1, I should get 5 back (the one is for the leader of the swap). I made these cards and hope they will be worthy of the swap. Since I've never done this before, I don't know if my cards are good enough. I feel like they need something more. What do you think? 
Yes, you counted right. I made 7 cards. I wanted to keep one of course! LOL! And no, they aren't all the same. I needed to change some of them up with the different owl images because the Owl guarding the eggs felt left out...
5 comments:
luv ur owl cards, gf!!! I feel like a dork at times too... we'd make gr8 buddies! LOL!!! R U surviving this VOG?!
hugs,
Jen
They're amazing!!! I would love to get one of those cards Angie. I can't believe you would doubt that they're good enough! They're so cute.
these swaps are fabulous, Angie! wish I'd have participated so I could have gotten one!
So nice!!
Mama from France from http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap world gift community, penpals and friends all over the world
Cards are beautiful! Love the coloring.
Post a Comment