Happy Friday everyone! It's been a quick week here, even though not much has been going on. I took Angel Baby into her 9 month checkup/follow-up appointment on Wednesday and she's good to go! Taking into account her "corrected age" is 6.5 months, she's right on track for all her milestones, weight, height, etc. That's great news! God sure has blessed us with our Angel Baby. And just in case you wanted to know, she's 27 inches long and 16.5 pounds now!
Well, last weekend I made this card for a sketch challenge that Gina K. posted on her blog. We needed to have the card completed and uploaded into our SCS Gallery by Monday morning (Gina K. time-Eastern I think) in order to be in the contest. Well, I got the card done on Saturday, forgot to upload on Sunday, and woke up Monday morning knowing that I had missed the deadline. Oh well!

I like the way the card turned out anyway, and it was a challenge to use this sketch. I'm not usually one for doing something a little off, like the turned up corner of DP, but it was fun to step out of my "comfort zone" and give it a try. I also received my stamps that I plan on using for my Christmas cards this year and used one for a quick little card, but I'll post that one tomorrow probably.
I hope everyone had a great week and that you all have an even greater weekend! What's everyone up to this weekend? We may hit the theater and check out the new kid movie (the Space Monkey one, what's it called?).
Thanks for stopping by again and be blessed!
2 comments:
way to go on taking that challenge!! love how it turned out.
hugs,
Jen
Oh this one is adorable!!! So cute! Send it to me in the mail! lol
Post a Comment