Friday, July 4, 2008

Sorry it's been so long...

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted! My husband went back to Korea on the 26th of June, and I feel like time has gotten all jumbled since then. I can't believe it's already the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day Everyone! I hope your day is filled with fun, and also take a moment or two to remember how blessed we are to live in this country. Here is a picture of the Five of Us the day before David had to go back.We are quite the motley crew aren't we? LOL! And yes, Andrew is growing out his hair! He wants it to curl, but so far it's just sticking straight out of his head like a 'fro. He doesn't mind it so much, so I'm trying not too...
And here is a cute little pink card I made a while back for a Gina K. Release Party Challenge. I think Olivia Ostich (that's what I call her anyway) is adorable in PINK. And since today is a day that a lot of people get together to party, I figure it's kinda appropriate (minus the color scheme anyway). I'll try not to have such big gaps between my posts anymore, but no promises. Life tends to slip away from me most days. I suppose that is a good thing when you are counting down for something (Approximately 148 days to ITALY!) but not so good when you miss out on your daily blessings. Do you see how big Angel Baby is getting? So, Happy Independence Day to all of you. And thanks so much for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you're up to today, and that you were here. I didn't lose all my readers did I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hon I love your picture of the family everyone is getting so BIG. I just had to laugh at Andrew's hair I remember when he went through that phase before wanting to let his hair grow out. His hair tends to look crazy huh? Love the card too you did well again! Hope you have a wonderful 4th, and you haven't lost me as a reader I really do enjoy reading your blogs. I check everyday.

Nicole

Kristel said...

I'm still here! lol I love the pic of you guys. Such a great looking family. I guess I would be included in that huh? lol Anyway hope you had a great 4th. I love you sis!

Little C's Creations said...

Your card is adorable! Love the colors you used. Your family photo is great. That would make a great enlarged photo for the living room. =0) Sorry your hubby had to go back. Please thank him for all that he does for the USA!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen