Monday, August 3, 2009

ABUNDANT BLESSINGS!!!

It doesn't seem to matter if I've been good or not, or extra deserving, God always spoils me anyway! Seriously, lately I have gotten some of the best little blessings that have added up to SO MUCH! It's the little things that I sometimes look over. Add those to one or two big things... that makes me realize how much HE loves me and takes care of me! I want to share my blessings with all of you who come here and read about my life and crafting. So, first I'm going to show you some of my blessings... SOON, I will be sharing some of my blessings with all of you! You'll have to read on to find out about that. First, here is a wonderful card I received from Kim, my OCS partner for July: Isn't is sweet? OCS is One Card Swap. I sent her one card and she sent me one. Just some fun Random Act of Kindness to brings smiles into our lives!

Also, I won Superstar Anya from Tammy, and she threw in a White Gel pen that I desperately needed! (I didn't get a pic of them, sorry.)

Next, here is a picture of an awesome Candy that I won from Joy:She even included this checkbook cover and matching pen!
And this adorable card with one of the girls from The Greeting Farm's Hope & Grace set!
I love them all so much and I will definitely be using the snowflakes die for my Christmas Cards! Here is yet another blessing, only this isn't the actual blessing:
I made this card for the Club Anya Couture contest (you may have seen it at the bottom of my last post) and I WON!!! I couldn't believe it! My card was actually CHOSEN as the winner! I won a wonderful new stamp set called Miss Anya Dressy only... I already won it! YES!!! I won the random draw as one of the THREE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS from The Greeting Farm!!! As a Grand Prize winner I won ALL of the August Releases, plus my choice of 5 single Anya's, 5 single Ian's, AND 5 stamp sets!!! AND a pack of Sunny Glen SP and a pack of Dirty Rodeo DP!!! I still can NOT believe it! And what am I going to do with TWO of the same stamp sets?? Hm.... we'll see! And the blessings don't stop there! OH NO! Here is a pic of a RAK project I made and then entered into the Himawari challenge, remember this?

It won runner up! So I'll be getting some goodies from Denise in the mail soon! Here is yet another wonderful blessing:

I won Jen's 3 year blogaversary RAK and got these super stamps in the mail! And they are perfect since I was looking for a Thanksgiving set, and I need a Christmas tree! Also, I was so lucky to snag some amazing Designer Papers from Taylor at Taylored Expressions before she moved. I got a TON of papers dirt cheap! Look!

There are probably 200 sheets there! Wow! AND, that's not all He has showered me with! I also won a sweet little RAK from Jean at Dandelion Designs:
I love her stamps but I can't get them here at all! Not only did she send me those 4 adorable stamps, but inside the Birthday Card was a Gift Certificate to Joann's and I bought some much needed stamp storage and an acrylic block! It's not my birthday, but it qualified as a Half-Birthday gift!
AND... I was nominated and awarded as ACES (Aviano Community Enlisted Spouses) member of the Month for July!
AND... I just found out that I won some amazing, handmade Crochet Flowers from Elena!
AND... I got my first ever (I think) Blog Award from Michele!!!
I'll be completing the blog award criteria on another post. THANK YOU MICHELLE for my award! You inspire me too!
You would think that would be enough spoilage for one innocent, little, not-the-best, Christian girl to recieve, right? Well, NO! I also got a part-time job! It fell into place so perfectly and easily, I KNOW it was from HIM!!! I start tomorrow and I'm very excited. It's my first "out-of-the-house-real" job in 6 years. Seriously, has it been that long? WOW!
From this post it probably seems like I spend all day, everyday just sitting on my laptop, blog hopping and entering in all the contests/candies I can find. But I DON'T! Really! I have entered in a few here and there, and I love challenges so I enter into some of my favorites, but all this is so overwhelming! I'll say it again. It's all from God, it's all Him. HE knows what I need and when I need it, and if what "it" is is a little candy, a little encouragement, or a little bit of paper hugs, then HE provides!
THANK YOU to all the ladies and blog friends who have blessed me these past couple months, and THANK YOU GOD!
Now... I know you want to know what I am going to do with an extra set of Miss Anya Dressy stamps... Did you see my Hit counter on the left panel??? HOLY COW BATMAN! Have I really had almost 10,000 hits? It's time to give a little blessings back! Want some blog candy??? I want to give you some but I need to wait. SORRY! I know, it's like a huge tease. Well, it takes about 2 weeks to get goodies from TGF to me since I have an APO address ALL the way over here in Italy... So when I get the goodies, I'll be posting a BLOG CANDY of my own!!! And it will be worth the wait, I promise! There will be more than just a stamp set to be won! Come back soon and hopefully I'll be able to show you ALL the yummy loot up for grabs.
Until next post, I am truly blessed!

10 comments:

Michele said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your many blessings Angie...you are truly deserving! Boy oh boy, I can't wait for your candy giveaway!

Good luck at your new job! Have a wonderful day!!

Joy said...

Congratulations on all your RAKS! you totally deserve all that you have received! it's amazing how God knows when you need TLC. you are truly blessed! I'm so glad you enjoyed your checkbook w/ pen. that makes me smile =) have a great week!

Kristel said...

Oh Angie I'm soooo happy for you! So what's your new job???

Patty@Heaven said...

Well, I really believe that you are doing something right. God always reward us when we are walking with Him and doing His will.
Congratulations!! for your winnings, I knew that you will be getting something in return from your blog, I always enjoy reading and admiring your creativity in every card you make, they are very cute.
Congratulations!! in your new job, I hope all your schedules work out fine for you, David and the children (it seems like it is)

Love
Patty

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie this is awesome I couldn't think of a more deserving person, as dedicated as you are! So what is it that you will be doing?

Nicole

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats to you :)
I agree, I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than sweet you!!!
Enjoy your new goodies :*)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow! You're one lucky girl! :) Congrats! Have fun playing with your new stuff!

JenRaff said...

I am so happy for you! It's a wonderful feeling when life is good!
Good luck with your new job!

Tindaloo said...

Wow... wow... WOW! That's awesome! What luck - you're truly blessed :)

Carrie said...

Wow! Very blessed indeed! I'm so happy for you!