I embossed Flutter Anya and colored her with my copics. I used Martha Stewart bows and a generic tag from an Office Supply store. The papers are all Crate Paper; I love the texture of this paper! So, since it's been almost a week since I've posted, How are you all? Still around? Any news to share? I don't have much... just something brewing in the future... but I'll let you all know about that later, heehee! And Yes, the Blog Candy is coming! I promise! I just got the last stamp set in the mail that I was waiting on, so now I need to gather and photo all the goodies! Look for that SOONER than SOON! Woohoo!
Thanks for stopping by again, be blessed!
6 comments:
Cute card! I especially love her sparkly wings!
Gorgeous card, I love the bows in her hair!
x
Love your card Angie! Sounds like your keeping busy... and I can't wait to hear about what you have 'brewing'! Enjoy your weekend!
Totally cute!
Love the purples and greens! And the details of the bows in her hair is perfect! Great card! Best, Curt
Awww...she's too cute!
Post a Comment