Hello Everyone! Are you here for the Anyaversary Blog Hop? If you are; WELCOME! If not; go
HERE and see what all the Hulabaloo is about! For The Greeting Farm's first birthday I wanted to make a fun birthday card. Here it is:

I used my favorite Anya for this card. I stamped the cupcake from Stampin' Up, paper pieced it and popped Rockstar Anya onto it for a fun birthday card. Behind the card I added a little 2.25x6.5 piece of cardstock folded in half for a space to write a greeting on. Here is another view of the card for dimension:

I added bling for the cupcake sprinkles to make it more "rockstar-esque" and the sentiment is from Stampin Up as well, punched out with a circle punch. Here is a closeup of my favorite Anya:

I stamped her on watercolor paper, colored her with Copics and added sakura glaze to her headband, dress and boots to make her shiny like a rockstar! I also added sakura glitter pen to the Pickguard (yep, it's called a pickguard-I asked my brilliant musician hubby to make sure!) on her guitar to make it shiny as well. Now, because TGF is ONE year old today, and because that is a SUPER exciting occassion to celebrate, I thought I'd post up a few pics of my FAVORITE TGF creations! There are a lot of pictures here, so be prepared! If you want to go back to the TGF blog and hop on to the next stop, feel free, my feelings won't be hurt;)
Here is one of my favorite projects using Dahlia:

Here is my favorite project using Hello Ian:

And here is my favorite card using the Pirate Set:

Here is my favorite blue haired Annika project:

And here is my favorite Purple haired Annika project:

My favorite Sweethearts digi image project (still in need of post-it notes):
And last but certainly not least, my favorite altered Anya project made just this week for the Club Couture contest at Club Anya, and for a DT call for Anyone for Anya:

Oh, in case you were wondering, I used Mermaid Anya for the top half of her body and Dress up Anya for the bikini botom and legs. I masked off her closed eyes and drew in my own open eyes. I also drew and cut out her shades and cocktail and glued them onto her hands. The paper is Cosmo Cricket and the sentiment is Gina K. Designs. The buttons were from Walmart. I hope you liked some of my favorite TGF projects! I couldn't show ALL my favorite projects... I know you have other things to do today besides hang out at my blog! LOL! Have a Stupendous Saturday, and HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TGF!!!!!!!!! Now hop over to some other blogs for MORE celebratory posts!
Until next post, be blessed!
67 comments:
LOVE that cupcake card Angie!! So cute!! And, I think it's great you posted some all-star creations! Those Wild Sprout post it holders are AMAZING!! I need to make some of those!! Love those flowers on the Annika one!
Thanks for the comment. Yes, it's good to be back!!
And, CONGRATS on winning the Bday bash giveaway!
OMGosh that cupcake card it gorgeous, love your RockStar Anya, great bling. Lovely to see some of your favourite creations too, i love the pink Dahlia, and of course you very cool and sassy Beach Anya.
Big Congratulations on winning the Birthday Bash Giveaway, you look girl, i'm jealous, tehe.
Enjoy the Blog Hop
Take Care
Suzi
xxx
Thanks for the sweet comment, I love your cupcake and all of your projects are adorable! Especially your altered mermaid anya, too cute!
WOW!!! amazing artwork girlie! I love that cupcake card - genius
x
Wow! You are so very talented. I love Dahlia's pink hair, the cupcake, and the way you stamped the pirates!
Angie these are all soooo wonderful! The cupcake card is simply divine, I just love how you combined Rockstar with her. I wanted to tell you that I was jumping up and down when I saw that you won the bash giveaway!!!! LMK if you need any help choosing the stamps ;) teehee!! Happy day Angie!
Yummy! I love the little diamonds on the cupcake.
love your original card, fab design :)
What a great idea. Love them all.
mwah
Trace
You rock with your card ^_^
Thank you for showing us your favorite creations. I like your card with the Pirate Set !!
have a nice day !
What a great variety of cards! They all look so adorable! I just love the cupcake one!
All your cards are fabulous!!
Amazing cards Angie!! Your Club Couture card with the altered Mermaid Anya is awesome!! I think we could use another Anya with such gorgeous flowing hair!!
Oh, your cupcake rocked! Loved the stickles! The other cards are darling too!
WOW, I don't even know what to say, all of the projects are beautiful... but I am especially in love with the cupcake card. It's just gorgeous!
Hugs
Lynda =)
I'm no in love with your cupcake b-day card! It's sos o cute.
Thanks for sharing some of your favorite TGF as well. Great job!
What a fun idea for that cupcake card!! Sooooo adorable!
Such a great card! (Never knew it was called a pickguard *giggle) I love all the bling and the tiny details you added to rock her out. Beautiful!
WOW! that cupcake card is absolutely STUNNING and your other creations are no less gorgeous! This is a WONDERFUL array of projects, Angie! What a beautiful tribute to TGF! Thanks for coming along for the ride! Hugs!
Oh my gosh ANgie all these cards are so out of this world - they are awesome!
What a rocking birthday hop
love tasha xx
Great cupcake card and all your other cards/projects are fantastic, too! I still have to get around to trying to make a post-it holder.
Congrats on winning one of the birthday prizes!!
Wow! Look at all those projects! I LOVE the cupcake card... too cute!
Wow! Love all the projects you created! And Congrats on your win!
All of your projects are adorable...but OMGosh the cupcake and the rock star Anya!!! Cute cute cute!!
Oh, Angie! I love that cupcake with the blings!! Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
Kim
All are gorgeous, particularly the pink one!
Wow -- fabulous creations!
Awesome projects!! Love the little cupcake!
WOW! These are all fantastic, and I especially love the cupcake card with the bling on the frosting!
Great cards! I especially like the cupcake card with rocker anya.
Ohhh, I love the cupcake card!
And so fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.
WOW!!! So many cute cards I am coming back!!1 Most look Closer!!
Hugs from The Swedish
I love them all, but WOW! That cupcake card is my fave! It's got my biggest loves, cupcakes and Rockstar Anya! yay! Great job!
Dee
Great sprinkle bling on the cupcake! the cupcake makes a great birthday card. I also love the flip flop accents on the summertime card.
Those are some fantastic cards!!! I Love all of the "rockstar bling" on the cupcake card!! She was my First Favorite TGF stamp, too!! :-)Traci
WOW this is some major and inspiring MOJO!
What a great idea to show your favorite cards using your stamp sets! These are so great! :)
Wow, thats alot of cards! They're all great!
Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE all of your cards!!! What a gorgeous job you did!
I love that cupcake, I llove all your cards, super cute!!!
Wowza! These are all amazing! Love 'em! Thanks for sharing!
OMGosh Angie!!! ALL your creations ROCK!!! I LOVE them ALL!!! I wouldn't be able to pick just one!! Seriously!! Although that cupcake is AWESOME!!!
Wow! I just love all your projects! TFS!
Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com
Your projects are amazing and very creative! Love all of them!
Wowee you have been busy - terrific cards!!
Love your line-up of favorites Angie... what a great idea! And HUGE congrats on being one of the big birthday bash winners, I can't wait to see what you make with your new stamps! :)
I love the way you colored up Anya, and that cupcake is amazing! Love the rhinestone.
All your cards are wonderful. Aren't TGF stamps the best???
I love the pirate card! I think it's great when people find different ways to incorporate coloring, to produce really unique-looking cards.
Brilliant cards hun I love the one for this challenge great idea putting this little rocker on a cake (or rather by it) I love the shiney dress and boots you have given her. Thanks for your comment and sorry I have not been over here more I promise I will do better my blogging has slipped some of late :(
X Amy X
I love what you have done with the pirates!
awesome projects!!! and congrats - i recognize that winning card! good luck on the dt.
I love it all! The rockstar cupcake is super-adorable with the bling sprinkles... and my favorite of your favorites is the pirate card - I am absolutely in awe of your pirates! (How'd you do that, anyway?)
Beautiful cupcake card!! What a super idea!! Love all your other creations!!
Cool! Lov your cupcake card!!!
I have that stamp from SU, I have yet to use it tho, lol!
Great projects, very inspiring!
Love your work!!!
Enjoy the rest of the hop :*)
OMG!!!!! Your cards are awesome :)
Great job, every detail you thought of.
Wow! Wow! Wow! You have outdone yourself with all these stunning projects. Congrats on the Couture contest...I really love the blue hair annika project, but they are all winners!
Way tooo cute!!! I love all of your cards and projects, they are all sooo darling!!! great job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl :)
Everthing is just sooo gorgeous...WOW Angie you have just out done yourself...Beautiful work! Xx
Wow, all your creations are great. Beautiful!
angie...these are super cute! congrats on your win also! :)
All the cards you showed are fantastic, but I LOVE, love, love that cupcake card. Congrats on your Club Couture win :)
Love all your stuff! You're so creative :-) My fav is the card you made for the Summer Club Couture and why shouldn't it be as it WON :-D Congrat btw ;-)
Fabulous work. I love all your creations. xo Jackie
Wow!!! I love all of your creations! So creative and inspiring!
Congrats on the Club Couture contest with that last card too - it's SOOO cute!
Love all your TGF creations! I mailed out your prize today for the HB challenprepge.
Wow - all of them are just absolutely gorgeous. You ROCK!!! :o)
porno tv
pornolar
sikiş izle
porno
porn videos
porno izle
Post a Comment